Coolie – The remote sync tool
I’m releasing a small tool that i use to upload projects to shared hosting servers.
It called Coolie – Coolie means a person or a worker who carries goods in docs and stations
This tool aims to make your code syncing as simple as possible across various hosting environments.
Go to your project root.
git clone git://github.com/hackable/coolie.git
chmod +x coolie.sh
Go to config file in coolie and change options according to your needs.
- SSH_USER – The username on remote host
- SSH_HOST – The hostname on remote host
- SSH_KEY – The IdentityFile on remote host
- LOCAL_DIR – The directory of your project on local machine
- REMOTE_DIR= The directory of your project on remote machine Usage
This will sync and download remote files to your local host.
This will sync and upload local files to your remote host.
Github URL: https://github.com/hackable/coolie
Have issues or want to suggest some feature ?